Fall and Halloween

annieluAugust 15, 2010

I'm on vacation this week and want to paint some fall and and Halloween things. Anyone have a cute black cat pattern?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Hi Annielu, nice to "see" you again. I went to the Martha Stewart site last year and got her free downloads for black cats and mice. You can do them all black (or black with glitter) or you could actually paint them with details.

We have a post somewhere on here of all the sites that offer free patterns, that's always a good place to check, and heck, even children's coloring books often have cute designs that can be cut out and painted. Your local library may have a few books or craft magazines with patterns too.

As for patterns in decorative painting books, I'm sure you know they are copyrighted, so we aren't supposed to share copies of those.

Hope you have lots of fun painting on your vacation. Please come back and show us your creations. ;o)

Luvs

Bookmark   August 15, 2010 at 12:01PM
annielu

Hi Luvs! Thanks for the info, I'll go check them out! Nice to talk to you again!Annielu

Bookmark   August 15, 2010 at 12:10PM
phonegirl

Annielu, here is one by Susan Kelley that is free. It's a balck cat with spider webs on a purple back ground.
http://plaidonline.com/projectDetail.asp?projectID=2714&cat1ID=2&CurPage=9

Hope you will find one that you like and share your finished project with us.

Punk

Bookmark   August 15, 2010 at 11:36PM
pezabelle

Annielu, glad to have you back with us! Be sure to check out places like The Artists Club and your favorite artists websites, they all have free patterns and you never know what you will find. Deco paints website have lots of patterns, some for painting and some for other crafts that can be used for painting. Isn't painting for Halloween just the most fun!

Belle

Bookmark   August 17, 2010 at 10:52AM
More Discussions
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
New Free Pattern
Renee Mullins has a new free pattern to download at...
anjabee
1970's-1980's decorative painting books?
Can someone help me please? I painted from some books...
springroz
Where are all of the painting people?!
Helllloooooo....... I haven't been here in ages, and...
franksmom_2010
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™