Credenza, bookcase, sideboard, console, buffet???

deee_gwJuly 1, 2012

I am looking for a sofa height casegood with book shelves, a couple of drawers and maybe legs. I will be using it to help visually divide a living and dining area and for storage. Are there any other names I should use to help me with my search?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Media cabinet maybe?

    Bookmark   July 1, 2012 at 8:26PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

sofa table

    Bookmark   July 2, 2012 at 3:29PM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
Annie D. & others -- Should I say goodbye to my crystal chandelier?
I'm redecorating my dining room and am doing British...
Best glass shower doors
Can someone recommend a good quality brand of glass...
Another example of a small house - living kinda big
This just happened to come across my view this morning...
HGTV Fixer Upper show
I have been reading in blog land about HGTV's new show...
Any idea what this style house is called?
Hello folks! I saw this house and am very interested...
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™