Bathroom paint color

trailrunner_rockiesJuly 7, 2014

Can't figure out what color will work with our tile. Trying to avoid beige. The tile is a peachy brown color. It's a warm yellowish brown but with a lot of pink undertone. Normally I would go with green but we have that elsewhere in the house and I don't like green for a bathroom. What color scheme will work with this tile? I like the idea of a very light blue/gray color but not sure if a green, gray, or purple tone is best. Other ideas? I can't do dark colors as this is an interior room with no windows. The photo is taken with flash... the color looks warmer in person. Thanks!!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
tibbrix

Dark colors can look gorgeous in windowless bathrooms.

I'm going to suggest one of my favorite colors, Benjamin Moore Vintage Charm

Bookmark   July 7, 2014 at 8:26PM
sis2two

I have a tile that is very similar in color and a couple of colors that I found that look good with it are Cedar Key and Revere Pewter by Benjamin Moore. Still haven't painted my mudroom yet hat has this tile. Currently I have a peachy beige wall color that I can't wait to paint over!

Bookmark   July 8, 2014 at 9:36PM
patty_cakes

My DD recently had the LR/DR painted a grayed eggplant, and it's so pretty with the white trim/ crown molding. Now I *know* you have both in your home, so am thinking it could be a good choice, good with the tile, also.

Bookmark   July 8, 2014 at 10:06PM
nosoccermom

Bookmark   July 9, 2014 at 11:35AM
trailrunner_rockies

Thanks everyone for all of the ideas! I am going to pick up samples today, and I am considering going with those darker colors after all. :-) I'm also considering a muted dark indigo. I found a shower curtain I absolutely love that has the warm brown, beige, and indigo colors.

Bookmark   July 15, 2014 at 1:56PM
More Discussions
Need Light for Kitchen Table
So, I am posting old photos of my kitchen (it has since...
sheilaaus122
What other photo sharing site besides Photobucket?
nevermind Ok, so I do need help. I'm done with Photobucket....
SheeshareeII
what is IKEA Stocksund?
IKEA Stocksund So, I found this sofa cover on the IKEA...
nosoccermom
Office ready for window treatments - WWYD?
I finally hung the diplomas and DH's favorite print...
2pups4me
Do you like decor on the coffee table?
This relates back to our 'magazine house' discussion....
selcier
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™