Some little things...

wackyweederFebruary 14, 2011

These are ATCs or Artist trading cards. 2 1/2 by 3 1/2 inches. I did them on a little wood base. It is fun to work so small. These are for a group xchange on Facebook.

These are magnets-2 inches square, making them as a thank you gift for a photographer friend and these are actually inspired by her photos. Not grouted yet. Enjoy!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
texaswild

Oh my, WACKY - don't know how you work soooooo small. They are all darlin', especially the heart/half cup. Since the substrate is so small, is that a demitasse cup?

Bookmark   February 15, 2011 at 9:20AM
Calamity_J

Adoreable! It reminds me of the mini frypan I did for a long ago frypan challenge, what fun! I think I like the cup one best,Wacky, cuz it is 3d-ish!

Bookmark   February 15, 2011 at 10:50AM
wackyweeder

The cup is a mini souvenir cup, they came with little saucers that had state names on them. I got a whole bagful of them at the thrift store because I knew I would have great fun with them.
Its kind of fun doing little things like this because I can sit down with a little tray and a jar of scraps and do a project in one sitting. Ive always loved miniatures.

Bookmark   February 15, 2011 at 4:35PM
More Discussions
Outdoor Tabletop
Okay, I know Silvamae talked about this but I can't...
loribee2
please help!!!!
hi! im trying to get into working with glass and i...
fpc3
I have been making some mirrors...
I am enjoying looking at all of your mosaics and I...
angs_pool
What sort of grout for a birdbath?
I've mosaiced lots of stuff that lives outside but...
1wanderer
slow has slowed down (only temporarily thank you very much)
Using DD's laptop for this message. Slipped in workshop...
texaswild
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™