excited-painting sold

terracottaJune 21, 2002

I previously wrote complaining about the high price of framing. Well, the painting that I entered in the art show not only sold, it won a monetary prize to encourage the artist. I'm on cloud 9, and inspired.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
perk2

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!! I am very happy for you. Keep up the good work. It does make you feel good, Doesn't it?

Bookmark   June 24, 2002 at 10:14PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
lulie___wayne

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!That is so great! I know you are proud, as you should be. What type of frame did you use? Have you been shopping around for some pretty, older frames that you can recycle? I was so happy. I painted a landscape a few weeks ago and hadn't been able to find a new frame that I liked with it. I remembered one that I had bought a while back with some ugly, OLD, needlework inside of it. The frame still looked perfect and it was the perfect frame for that particular painting. I was excited. I had bought it at a very reasonable price.
Good luck and keep up that painting. Isn't it wonderful therapy???? The only bad thing is time seems to go even faster while painting. It already goes too fast for me.
Lu from Louisiana

Bookmark   June 25, 2002 at 12:25AM
More Discussions
A Few of My Things
I don't remember what I've posted but thought I'd share...
phonegirl
Hello!
Been a bit since I've posted. Just came over to put...
anjabee
New Free Pattern
Renee Mullins has a new free pattern to download at...
anjabee
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
Plastic shelves?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: I...
lucille
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™