More Craft Show Projects

pezabelleJune 13, 2011

Have been working double time, trying to get as much done as possible. Some are re-makes of my favorites and some are new favorites.

Belle

Banner done on Roc Lon..really a fun paint but bad photo taking.

Pilgrims ready to go on quart jar filled with "that French word I can never spell....poperie...whatever.....

We Three Santa tags.....

Three more tags

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marylee_2010

Belle, everything is beautiful! I love them all but banner is my favorite.
Marylee

Bookmark   June 13, 2011 at 9:54AM
anjabee

Everything looks great but I totally love the fall banner Belle!! The little tags are so cute! Great job. Wish I could paint as crisply as you do. You are going to do so well at your show!! I always say pot pourri to remember how to spell it! ha ~Anj

Bookmark   June 13, 2011 at 5:12PM
pezabelle

Marylee and Anj...TY! I love the banner as well and the 2 were done in about a day and a half. I am making for sale, things that I like, then if they don't sell, I have only one or two to find new homes for, and there is always a raffle or benefit that needs a donations.

My Cricut is still calling to me and I actually spent yesterday playing with it....OH! So much fun! Well, I played in between doing the housework I had let slide while painting.

Belle

Bookmark   June 14, 2011 at 12:15PM
paintingfool

They are all great!! You are going to have some very nice things for the show. The banner is really nice. It's funny, I don't think I have ever painted Thanksgiving items. Keep painting, can't wait to see more. Come visit me at my blog, I am having a giveaway in a few weeks.
B

Here is a link that might be useful: Brushed By An Angel

Bookmark   June 15, 2011 at 10:07AM
luvstocraft

Belle, I love all your items and your painting is always so neat and just perfection. Your booth is going to be so cute with all these neat projects in it.

I read on another post that you bought a Cricut and had meant to reply but thing I got sidetracked. (Not uncommon around here these days!) I know you will have so much fun using it. I've loved doing blocks and especially like cutting the vinyl for things. Some I've used on plates and some on the glass in a frame. Just so many things you can do with it--including cards and scrapbooks! LOL

Bookmark   June 17, 2011 at 2:39AM
More Discussions
Wooden "Jumping Jacks" in the Gallery
Finally got around to posting the wooden toys that...
colorcrazy
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
Decorative Painting Books
Can anyone recommend a really good "how to"...
jeannette
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™