Tried to use a topper

luvstocraftMay 8, 2008

I sewed this table topper out of some fabrics I've had around for quite some time. I made it with different fabrics on each side so it is reversible. I had actually planned on using it on my patio table, but thought I would try it here. I think it would be better if the table were round---should have taken the leaf out, huh? Anyway, DH had to go to a meeting so I had some play time, really enjoyed my "ME" time. It helps satisfy my creative urges! ;o) Luvs

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
diarich

I love the flowers.. it goes great with the material

Bookmark   May 9, 2008 at 12:05AM
luvstocraft

Thanks, Diana, those flowers are all from my yard. My roses are just blooming like crazy now. Guess maybe you enjoyed seeing my pictures even if they were a big "goof". LOL

Bookmark   May 9, 2008 at 12:38AM
anjabee

I like your table topper....very pretty! The flowers are so pretty too! I can't believe your yard is blooming enough to get that many from it! Mine is starting to green up and there are a few blooms on my trees coming out. I don't know what the goof was, but I see nothing wrong in this picture! :) ~Anj

Bookmark   May 9, 2008 at 9:20AM
luvstocraft

Anj, like maybe it is NOT painting related! LOL I had meant to put it on Holidays, but I always come to Painting first then go to holidays--I got so involved retrieving my pics from Photobucket that I forgot to click on Holidays! Luvs

Bookmark   May 9, 2008 at 11:39AM
oceanna

Oh that looks so springy and pretty! Nice to sew things for the house, huh? I like that better than trying to sew things for me.

Bookmark   May 9, 2008 at 7:43PM
More Discussions
Rock painting
Are there any rock painters here? I would love to get...
netla
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
Crazy Turkey
I forgot to post this crazy turkey that I painted for...
anjabee
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™