What I have been working on....
This is another of the little totes I have. I think it is one of those totes that had an old hair dryer in it - of course if you are as old as I am, this was the type dryer we used before blow dryers. Anyway, I was fortunate enough to get 9 cases off Craigs List last summer. I have started painting them and since I am still learning to paint hydrangeas, this was a good practice piece. I have no patience when it comes to painting stroke roses in acrylic so I may start in oil or Genesis paint again.
I painted the outside of the case in pink and off white (one of the OOPS paints from home Depot). I decided not to paint the handle as I was afraid the paint would crack or wear off with use. I am still debating painting something along the sides and of course, I still need to paint something on the inside lid. As usual, I varnished before I remembered to take a picture, so it is a bit shiny.
So glad to see all the nice projects everyone is doing. Now I am off to make my comments.