24 new bottles of paint---YAY!!

alisandeMay 21, 2008

I took advantage of AC Moore's 3/$1 sale on Anita's acrylic craft paint. Does anyone use Anita's? I never tried it, but I got some lovely colors.

Some things make me happy just because I own them. A certain book, whether I read it or not . . . a lipstick in a great shade that is definitely not for every day . . . and painting or rug hooking supplies, even though this time of year I'm working outside in the garden.

Do you love to buy new paint, too?

Susan

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anjabee

Hi Susan and congrats on your paint buy. I don't think I've ever heard of Anita's, but we don't have ACM here. I do love new paint, but I usually end up with multiples of the same colors if I don't go with a list. I must tend to like the same ones. I get my happies from good finds at the TS that I want to paint even though I have so many now I shouldn't buy any more....EVER! ha
What makes me sad is when I have a specific color that I think would be the perfect addition to my paint collection, but everywhere I go it's sold out! So then I know for sure that all the other painters out there must think it's perfect too! ha It took me forever to find a bottle of Paynes Grey and I love it! ~Anj

Bookmark   May 21, 2008 at 12:32PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Susan, that was a good sale on the paints. I've not heard of that brand either. I recently saw a flyer for Joanne's and they had Americana on sale really cheap, but I didn't have time to get by there.

Speaking of paints--what's the new Craft brand that Michael's and Walmart are carrying? Anyone know who makes them or what the quality is? They are always priced at 50 cents.

I used to use Delta Ceramacoat, but started buying Folk Art brand when I was trying to learn One Stroke.

You made me smile with your list of things that make you happy! ;o) Pretty paint colors, rose dishes or cups, lace curtains or doilies, and craft/painting books would top my list.

Luvs

Bookmark   May 23, 2008 at 1:09AM
More Discussions
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
Snow man door hanger question
Crafts and Decorations forum is very slow, so I thought...
donnas_gw
Peg people
It has been years since I picked up a paint brush. I...
petuniaxyz
Sponsored Products
"Lucas" Crystal-Edge Frame 5" x 7"
$595.00 | Horchow
KOHLER Bathroom Iron Plains Vessel Sink in Basalt K-5400-P5-FT
Home Depot
MLFL14LED50-Demo MaxLite LED MaxLED Flood Light, 14 Watts Bronze
EnvironmentalLights.com
Scalamandre Black and White Arrow Outdoor Lumbar Pillow with Cording
$249.00 | FRONTGATE
Rosemary Green 32" Round Brezza Wall Mirror
Lamps Plus