Patricia Rawlinson

pezabelleMay 6, 2009

Hi All....Don't know if I found this on my own or one of you posted it here, BUT either way this is a great site.

She has video's of a rooster project along with a free pattern. Her tips are really great.

www.patriciarawlinson.com

Belle

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Sorry I hadn't replied on here yet, but I did head over and check out the website. She has some lovely painted items. Made me wonder if I needed a painted lazy susan somewhere. LOL

Thanks for sharing the site, I love looking at painter's websites, but often don't even think to look to see if they have one or not.

Luvs

Bookmark   May 7, 2009 at 9:52PM
paintingfool

Thanks Belle, she has a really website. Did you check out her Tole TV? I did and she gives a lot of tips on painting. She will be painting in Houston in July but I'm not taking any of her classes as of yet. I may sign up once I get there. We will be painting for one week - I am going to take a class painting calla lilies - a Peggy Harris gold fish and I can't remember the other classes. Anyway, it is the Houston Art Expo that is held every year.

Luvs, it is always fun to attend these things with other painters and two of my friends are going with me. Gosh, it would be so nice if we all lived closer - just imagine the fun we would have painting.
B

Bookmark   May 8, 2009 at 10:06AM
kraftymom

The Expo sounds like fun, I love peggy Harris and have several of her books.

Bookmark   May 8, 2009 at 7:31PM
luvstocraft

Kraftymom, how are you doing? Still teaching classes? What kinds of projects have you been working on? I really appreciate that you have posted answers to several of the questions that have been asked on here. Come chat with us anytime you have time, and even if you want to talk about non painting things, come on over to our conversations side with us. ;o) Luvs

Bookmark   May 9, 2009 at 12:05PM
More Discussions
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
A Few of My Things
I don't remember what I've posted but thought I'd share...
phonegirl
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
Where are all of the painting people?!
Helllloooooo....... I haven't been here in ages, and...
franksmom_2010
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™