Help!

creative_tole_fairy8April 11, 2008

I love tole painting, I started last summer on my own with stencils. Anyway I love to paint tins, like old pots and metal bowls from way back when.

I want to sell them and was thinking ebay, but I don't know, if anyone could help me figure out who takes them to sell or buy, that would be much apreciated.

I would keep them around but I have two of my ones done, and one I am working on, and need to get some extra space before, I start a new project.

thanks so much

christine.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Welcome to the Painting forum Creative tole fairy8. I've seen handpainted items listed on ebay, and I think you could list on Etsy.com as well, lots of crafters there. You might also check at some of your local antique/gift stores. You can sometimes rent a space as small as a shelf in those type of stores, or sometimes they buy the piece from you and resell it.

We love to see pics here, so hope you will share some of your projects with us.

Luvs

Bookmark   April 11, 2008 at 9:38PM
anjabee

Hi Christine and welcome to the forum. I don't sell my items so I'm not much help. Luvs has already stated the ones I was going to suggest. Good luck and I hope you will show us your items here. ~Anj

Bookmark   April 15, 2008 at 11:46AM
marika5

Don't forget to check with your local Farmer's market. A space is usually inexpensive and you'll get good feedback
Mari

Bookmark   April 20, 2008 at 6:58PM
More Discussions
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
A Few of My Things
I don't remember what I've posted but thought I'd share...
phonegirl
Snow man door hanger question
Crafts and Decorations forum is very slow, so I thought...
donnas_gw
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
Crazy Turkey
I forgot to post this crazy turkey that I painted for...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™