Need Donna Dewberry help for Girl's Room!

ihatebuildingahouseApril 13, 2007

Hi,

I remember looking at a Donna Dewberry painting book for a little girl's bedroom a few years ago. It had organza (or tulle) decorating a bed, a chair, etc. I just thought it was beautiful.

Does anyone know which one of her books this is in?

Thanks SO much! I am finally to a point where I have a little girl to decorate for... now I can't find my inspiration!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Hi, and welcome to the Painting forum. I am sorry it has taken so long for anyone to answer your inquiry--but you are probably aware that there had been a problem with the server for a few days.

I was in Michael's this week, and there was a Donna Dewberry book on sale that was all children's rooms. Don't remember the exact title.

You might try checking www.plaid.com, or www.onestroke.com, or www.artistsclub.com to check out her available books.

Good luck with your search. We'd love to have you post pics for us when you complete your project.

Luvs

Bookmark   April 15, 2007 at 12:09PM
anitapaints

There is a book in this set that has Children's bedrooms, and the description of the girl's room sounds pretty.

Here is a link that might be useful: Donna Dewberry Lifestye 4 Book Set

Bookmark   April 30, 2007 at 10:50AM
luvstocraft

Welcome Anitapaints, Nice to see you stopping by here. So are you a One Stroke Painter? We love to see pics of everyone's projects, and have them share ideas and projects with us. If you take a look at our gallery, you can see more of the projects some of us have done. Please join in on any post. Luvs

Bookmark   April 30, 2007 at 12:13PM
More Discussions
Wooden "Jumping Jacks" in the Gallery
Finally got around to posting the wooden toys that...
colorcrazy
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
Painting patio cushions - what type of paint?
There are a number of places selling "special"...
karyn
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™