Latest project--a little early

luvstocraftApril 14, 2010

My latest painted project was some little patriotic kids for a friend on another forum. Here's the link in case you might like to see them. They are shown in this first post. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Painted patriotic kids

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
paintingfool

You did a great job, Luvs. I saw the originals some time ago and you got the likeness just right. Really cute!!

Bookmark   April 14, 2010 at 10:16AM
pezabelle

Luvs....How cute! And as always, so well done! They would be a great addition to any room or as talked about, enlarged for a yard decoration. Did you do a set for yourself?

Belle

Bookmark   April 14, 2010 at 12:11PM
luvstocraft

PF, I'm glad you thought they looked just right--I really had to work on the little boys face since the image I enlarged was a little blurry.

Belle, I haven't made a set for myself--yet. I do still have the patterns and will hopefully get to use them this year.

Thanks for taking a look ladies. I was glad Karen posted that pic since I couldn't find mine.

Luvs

Bookmark   April 15, 2010 at 2:26AM
phonegirl

Luvs, I posted on the Holiday forum but will say it again. The kids are adorable.

Punk

Bookmark   April 16, 2010 at 10:33PM
luvstocraft

Thanks everyone, they were a fun project to paint. I think I might try them on a long board with one at each end and a word like America, or USA, or something similar in the middle. We'll see. Luvs

Bookmark   April 17, 2010 at 2:58PM
anjabee

Oooh, I like the idea of having them on both ends of the long sign. That would be really cute! You did a great job on these. I know she was very pleased to get them and will display them with pride! I think I have seen the boy before, but not the girl. I like them together. You are on a roll! ~Anj

Bookmark   April 19, 2010 at 11:37AM
More Discussions
Painting patio cushions - what type of paint?
There are a number of places selling "special"...
karyn
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
Easter Basket Yard Art
Here is one of the yard art projects I've been working...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™