Hello Again

lulie___wayneApril 27, 2003

Hello everyone. I had posted on this forum a while back, but haven't been here in quite sometime. I see that there are many who do oil on canvas which is what I prefer to do. I have been looking for a good site on the web where ideas and tips can be exchanged. This may be the right place for me. I have plenty of paintings for my home and enough to pass on to family, but I am more interested now in selling my paintings and making prints to sell.

I'm looking forward to sharing ideas and getting to know all of you better.

Lulie Cosby

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
FlowergirlDeb2

Hi Lulie! I don't do oil painting but I would love to "talk paint" with everyone here too! Please keep checking back, maybe we can get this forum going again.

Bookmark   May 4, 2003 at 1:18AM
FlowergirlDeb2

Well...........Where's all the painters!??:)

Bookmark   May 5, 2003 at 11:57PM
Artldy2

Hi,
I do oil painting. Marketing is tough I think. My children and sister have many of my paintings and my walls are full. I would love to sell some of my paintings as well as discuss painting tips/techniques etc.

Bookmark   May 8, 2003 at 12:49AM
skatiero

I paint murals-- and since I can't work too many hours (four little kids, ages newborn-5) I get to pick and choose jobs. I also enjoy oil and acrylics on canvas, and watercolors, oh, you name it and I like to do it. I also paint custom mailboxes and do mosaics and mosaic mailboxes too! I am planning on a website to sell my mailboxes and the like soon--- My husband works very full time, so I have the kids most of my time, though. Any of you ladies live near me in Louisville, KY?

Bookmark   May 12, 2003 at 6:12PM
More Discussions
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
Easter Basket Yard Art
Here is one of the yard art projects I've been working...
anjabee
Plastic shelves?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: I...
lucille
Wooden "Jumping Jacks" in the Gallery
Finally got around to posting the wooden toys that...
colorcrazy
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™