Finally getting done with these, so here it is. It has been fun but I don't like doing a lot of repeats, so I am glad I am done!
I did have some problems with what looks like small, darkish cracks on a couple of the faces, and only on the faces. The wood was new and after being in the heated shop, it was fairly dry. I sealed all of the wood with the same sealer and base coat, etc. I can actually gently push the "crack" down with my fingernail and it disappears for a few minutes and then it's back. I went ahead and sealed mine and still the line appear and disappear. Re-did the rest. Boring!
I will add wood curly stuff and maybe put in some candy for my DGS and his GF