Can you guess what this was?

luvstocraftMarch 12, 2010

Saw this idea at a recent craft show and thought it was a cute reuse/recycle idea so decided to make my own. Can you guess what this was? Luvs

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
cathy8091

Egg cup
Very cute. Good work

Bookmark   March 12, 2010 at 2:35PM
paintingfool

Looks like a wine glass but whatever it was it is darling now.

Bookmark   March 12, 2010 at 10:32PM
luvstocraft

PF is right--just an upside down wine glass. I thought it was neat that it looked sort of like the bunny "ears" were tied together with the bow. Just a fun little something to paint. Might do a couple more as little neighbor gifts for Easter since it was such an easy thing to paint. Luvs

Bookmark   March 12, 2010 at 11:30PM
Vique_Pa

That is absolutely adorable! Vique

Bookmark   March 13, 2010 at 11:10AM
pezabelle

Vique....Welcome and hope you come back often, we have a really great circle of girls where there is always room for more.

Luvs....How adorable! I have already asked DH to pick up a few glasses from the GW today. Will make cute gifts for Easter.

Thank you Luvs for sharing this great idea.

Belle

Bookmark   March 13, 2010 at 12:51PM
luvstocraft

Vique, so nice to have a new poster. This forum seems to consist of a very small group, so we are excited when someone else joins us!

Belle, so glad you liked them. What are you planning to do with your's? One of the ladies on the Holiday forum said they would be cute as a decoration/favor at an Easter luncheon for young girls--or older even. I thought that was such a fun idea. They were easy, so now I'm thinking I might want to make more for my lunch bunch ladies--so I'd need five more. I really think the fatter heavier weight wine glasses work best--more stable and won't easily get knocked over, but guess any size would work. Know you will have fun painting them.

Luvs

Bookmark   March 13, 2010 at 8:53PM
pezabelle

Luvs...I think they could be used for just about any kind of decorating. I want to use mine as a table decoration.

I was also thinking about filling several with Jelly Bean's and placing a glass plate over the top and turning them over using the plate as a base. What a fun surprise when you lift the bunny.

Belle

Bookmark   March 14, 2010 at 1:46PM
luvstocraft

Great idea, Belle. I was wondering how I could add candy to it, as well. Now I just need to check Dollar Tree or Big Lots for some inexpensive candles. The smaller ones that are about 2 inches around and 3 inches tall fit nicely on it while still leaving a lip around it. Luvs

Bookmark   March 14, 2010 at 2:04PM
anjabee

That is dang cute!!! ~Anj

Bookmark   March 16, 2010 at 6:15PM
More Discussions
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
Rock painting
Are there any rock painters here? I would love to get...
netla
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™