I'm addicted...

paintingfoolMarch 27, 2010

I would probably get more done if I could stop watching this live feed on the eagles and owls sitting on their nest with their new babies. It is totally amazing. The owl has 2 more eggs to hatch and the eagle has one more. I was watching the eagles an hour ago and all of a sudden you could hear the twirping of the little eaglet. The kids will love this. If you want to check it out go to:http://www.sportsmansparadiseonline.com/Live_Owl_Nest_Box_Cam.html.

I will enclose the link. For the eagles, below the live feed you will see "more wildlife cams", click on it and then scroll down to number 10, the eagles. So amazing to watch.

Here is a link that might be useful: Live camera feed of owls and eagles

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

This is very interesting. I never check things like this out because my computer doesn't always do well showing these. What I watched was great. Thanks for the link.

Punk

Bookmark   March 28, 2010 at 1:02AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pezabelle

OK! I'm hooked! They are awesome! I just watched the care in which the owl moved over her babies and then moved feather closer to keep them warm.

Thank you for the link!

Several years ago we found a Screech Owl dazed after being hit by a car. DH used leather gloves to pick it up and we took it home and put it in a large bird cage that was vacant. After about 3 day and in the middle of the night, we found out why it is called a Screech Owl.....It was awful! DH put on the gloves again and captured a very healthy bird and released him. He said that even through the gloves, the birds hold on his finger was painful. They are so beautiful.

Belle

Bookmark   March 29, 2010 at 2:32PM
More Discussions
Peg people
It has been years since I picked up a paint brush. I...
petuniaxyz
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
New Free Pattern
Renee Mullins has a new free pattern to download at...
anjabee
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
Where are all of the painting people?!
Helllloooooo....... I haven't been here in ages, and...
franksmom_2010
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™