Watch a video

luvstocraftFebruary 12, 2009

Donna Dewberry is on Alabama PBS. I was checking out the Cutter's Productions website and ran across these video clips and thought some of you might enjoy seeing them. I'll post the link below.

You can also click on products and see her books and videos. I have a few of the Season 1 and Season 2 videos as well as a few of the regular ones. Love being able to watch, reverse, and watch again!

And no, I don't work for her company--I just enjoy watching her paint. I'll even watch when it's not even a project I'm interested in--just because it is so fun to watch. LOL

Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Donna Dewberry video clips

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Gosh, I think everyone must be afraid to click on this post thinking it might be Spam! LOL

I've seen a couple of her videos on Utube, then ran across these and thought some of you might enjoy seeing them.

Luvs

Bookmark   February 14, 2009 at 12:09PM
paintingfool

Luvs, I watched all of them. I may not paint like Donna but I do like watching her paint. I don't have any of her books or videos but I do have videos on Zhostova painting and also one on the kind of deminsional painting she does, it is called Baren - something. It just took me a while to watch them all so I haven't had a chance to post.
B

Bookmark   February 14, 2009 at 6:24PM
phonegirl

Luvs, I wasn't able to view these but hope others will try. I probably need to download flash player or something. Maybe I'll try later. I'm surprised others haveb't commented on this too. Your to popular on here for anyone to think it is SPAM!

Bookmark   February 15, 2009 at 9:53PM
More Discussions
A Few of My Things
I don't remember what I've posted but thought I'd share...
phonegirl
Where are all of the painting people?!
Helllloooooo....... I haven't been here in ages, and...
franksmom_2010
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
Snow man door hanger question
Crafts and Decorations forum is very slow, so I thought...
donnas_gw
Crazy Turkey
I forgot to post this crazy turkey that I painted for...
anjabee
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™