Noel version

marylee_2010February 4, 2011

I have painted this version of NOEL. I am not satisfied with it but it is a starting place for me. - Marylee

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marylee_2010

Here is my picture posted, I hope. Mary

lee

Bookmark   February 4, 2011 at 9:39AM
marylee_2010

If you click on the picture it enlarges. I think you also get any other pictures in my album. I have to learn how to fix that. My poor old brain is tired right now. Marylee

Bookmark   February 4, 2011 at 9:45AM
kraftymom

Very nice!

Marylee, to post a pic from your album here all you need to do is left click the HTML code in the Share Your Photo box (it will turn yellow telling you it is copied). When you post here, just right click and paste the copy of the link into your message and your pic will show up in your preview/post. You can share multiple pics in a single post by following the same procedure for each pic in your album.

Bookmark   February 4, 2011 at 11:32AM
luvstocraft

Marylee, sure looks to me like you did an excellent job on those. Love the little extras on the letters like the candy cane, candle, etc. You're doing good girl, be proud. ;o)

Luvs

Bookmark   February 4, 2011 at 9:58PM
phonegirl

Marylee, beautiful NOEL and your others projects are wonderful also. So glad you are here posting with us.

Punk

Bookmark   February 5, 2011 at 1:37AM
pezabelle

Marylee, Your NOEL looks great. Everything looks shapely and you shading and highlights really sets off your sign. I also noticed your flower...how lovely...and you saw...really great!

And you were afraid to post here.....silly girl! hehehehe

One other thing about photobucker, if you remove the picture for there, you also remove it from here.

Belle

Bookmark   February 5, 2011 at 11:41AM
marylee_2010

Thank you everyone for your comments. I feel a little better now and I am going to practice until I get improved.

Belle, I deleted my extra pictures from my album so that is a little better than it was. Thanks again. - Marylee

Bookmark   February 5, 2011 at 12:31PM
marylee_2010

Well, it looks like my photo has been deleted but if you click on the deleted box, it will let you see the pictures. I had better stop playing with this thing. Marylee

Bookmark   February 5, 2011 at 2:04PM
pezabelle

That was scarrrrrry...took me three tries to log in...

Yep Marylee...once you post your pix you can't move it around in photobucket...don't know about the other photo sites.

But don't fret...we've all done it!

belle

Bookmark   February 6, 2011 at 4:27PM
phonegirl

Marylee, I've never seen this before where it allows you to click on this and then when Photobucket opens it states "The specified media does not exist" but lets you still view it. We do live and learn. You could download your same picture again and then it will reappear on here. I've had to do this before because I was trying to put pictures in albums.

Punk

Bookmark   February 6, 2011 at 6:47PM
More Discussions
Peg people
It has been years since I picked up a paint brush. I...
petuniaxyz
New Free Pattern
Renee Mullins has a new free pattern to download at...
anjabee
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
Merry Christmas 2014
Hope you all have a very wonderful holiday with your...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™