Cozy Cookies 2 by donna and kenna

craftynoelFebruary 1, 2002

Hi. I am looking for a book called Cozy Cookies 2 by donna and kenna. Any help would be wonderful. Thanks in advance.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
crafty13

How badly do you want that book????? There is one on ebay right now. The auction runs until the 4th and it is presently at $61.01. This is the auction #1698450415. I'd like that book too, but am not going to pay that kind of money for it. I bookmarked it just to keep track of what it ends up going for. Good luck if you decide to go after it. I too would like to know if you can get this book anywhere else and at a little better price.
Deb

Bookmark   February 1, 2002 at 4:21PM
Okla_gal

I have hunted everywhere and even emailed Donna&Kenna about #1 books and they emailed me back and said the printing co. that did those went out of bussiness. They even suggested ebay. I have a lot of friends who teach so they are looking out for either book for me but no results yet.

Bookmark   February 2, 2002 at 1:46AM
grannys

Have you tired Amazon.They might have it or someone wanting to sell it.I hope you have good luck.

Bookmark   February 4, 2002 at 4:48PM
Deb_from_Pa

There is one on Ebay right now, and I bid on it. I doubt I'll get it though. Did anyone ever get this book? Or any cute patterns for gingerbreads? I am still looking and am very willing to share!

Bookmark   June 19, 2002 at 7:12AM
elainek

Has anyone tried addall.com? They do used books and search about 25 on-line stores and give you the prices and availability. Good site to bookmark.

Elaine in Florida

Bookmark   December 3, 2002 at 7:48PM
More Discussions
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
Decorative Painting Books
Can anyone recommend a really good "how to"...
jeannette
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
Wooden "Jumping Jacks" in the Gallery
Finally got around to posting the wooden toys that...
colorcrazy
Rock painting
Are there any rock painters here? I would love to get...
netla
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™