Only Painting Project for 2011

phonegirlJanuary 1, 2012

I want to wish all of you A Happy, Healthy and Properous New Year! Where did last year go? I can't believe I only painted one project. I sent this snowflake to a friend.

This is how she displayed it.

Thanks so much all of you for keeping this forum active. Seeing your beautiful projects always brings a smile. I will try do more painting this year.

Punk

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
marylee_2010

Punk, That snowflake is beautiful. I love it. You do such good work. Your friend is very lucky to receive your snowflake.

Marylee

Bookmark   January 2, 2012 at 9:25AM
oceanna

Punk, that is adorable! You did a great job on it. I love the little birdie on the top. I look forward to seeing your future projects.

Bookmark   January 5, 2012 at 12:15AM
phonegirl

Thanks Marylee and Oceanna for your sweet comments. I hope to do more painting and posting this year.

I have a busy work schedule during the day and come home mentally exhausted most nights. Seems like there's still ordering or more work realated issues to take care of after hours. I'm training a new lady and this will helped.

With a little luck I'll have more time to pick up the brush and use it this year.LOL Dear Luvs has gotten me into tablescapes. I spend more time over at the Holiday forum than I should. I will try to get back here and play more with you ladies this year.

Punk

Bookmark   January 5, 2012 at 8:24AM
anjabee

Well, you are certainly not out of practice! It's great!! Your branches are so delicate and your birdie is sweet! So glad you got one in!! Love and miss your projects!! =) Here's hoping you get to paint more this year! ~Anj

Bookmark   January 5, 2012 at 9:39AM
phonegirl

Anj, thanks! I need to paint some things for a benefit for one of our customers who has breast cancer. Hopefully I'll get a few things painted this month to donate the fist Sat. in Feb.

Apparently it's going to take something like this for me to just take the time and DO IT. I do enjoy painting once I get started.LOL

Punk

Bookmark   January 7, 2012 at 12:07AM
sumshine

Your project is really cute. You are a great painter.

Bookmark   January 9, 2012 at 8:59PM
phonegirl

Sumshine, thank you so much for your sweet comments. I started another project and will share with all of you here. I don't have a pattern so not sure how it will turn out.LOL

Punk

Bookmark   January 11, 2012 at 8:53AM
More Discussions
A Few of My Things
I don't remember what I've posted but thought I'd share...
phonegirl
Wooden "Jumping Jacks" in the Gallery
Finally got around to posting the wooden toys that...
colorcrazy
Snow man door hanger question
Crafts and Decorations forum is very slow, so I thought...
donnas_gw
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
Plastic shelves?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: I...
lucille
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™