More cottages on Facebook

Shades_of_idahoJuly 31, 2011

An add came on the side of the page on Facebook. I usually do not click the adds but this one hooked me into it. It is a small cottage community in Washington. Then some others joined that do small cottages.

Here is a link that might be useful: More small home living.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Moccasin

I'm about to check it out. But of course, something you wrote must have indicated you liked cottages, because the ads are responsive to YOU. So I suppose I will be getting some of the same ads on my FB as well.

For a year, I've been off that site, but am working my way gradually back into it. Lots of changes to their privacy policy in a year, for the better. But it still will not let you terminate your account, just log out.

Bookmark   July 31, 2011 at 12:41PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
Shades_of_idaho

ML on the privacy deal. I just do not give them my real information. Whatever I do not want them to know about me I just make some thing up ti fill in their slot. Then write it down in my computer address book with all my computer information so in case I need to remember some thing like a password I can retrieve what I told them.

Like Face book is filed under F. Yahoo under Y and so on. Works great and nothing ever gets lost this way.

Bookmark   July 31, 2011 at 2:17PM
More Discussions
Who has blogs...can we see them?
I know there's some disappointment with the new format,...
lavender_lass
I've lost interest in this project
The decorating forum said I needed a colored carpet...
lov_mkitchenIOWA zone 6b
knife sharpener help
I need a knife sharpener. I have 1 knife sharp enough...
desertsteph
Mama Goose - a question?
Hi Mama, I saw in one of your posts that you have painted...
idie2live
Please, please show me your tiny bathroom
I would really like to see anything in the 30 square...
movinginva
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™