trying to post

cathy8091October 15, 2009

I'm having trouble doing more than one picture at a time. hope these come through. I enjoyed doing these for a gift giving last year.

[URL=http://s987.photobucket.com/albums/ae357/cathdoge52/?action=view&current=IMG_0335.jpg][IMG]http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae357/cathdoge52/th_IMG_0335.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

[URL=http://s987.photobucket.com/albums/ae357/cathdoge52/?action=view&current=IMG_0340.jpg][IMG]http://i987.photobucket.com/albums/ae357/cathdoge52/th_IMG_0340.jpg[/IMG][/URL]

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

Cathy,

All of these turned out so cute. Where did you come up with your idea for these? You must have alot of people you buy gifts for.

Punk

Bookmark   October 15, 2009 at 10:23PM
anjabee

Cathy...those are so cute. I have some smaller circles...got me thinking about ornies. Very cute idea. Thanks for sharing with us. Glad you got the pictures to work! ~Anj

Bookmark   October 16, 2009 at 9:40AM
paintgirl2008

These are so cute!! I really like the ones with their eyes closed.Hard to believe "it's that time of year again"!

Bookmark   October 16, 2009 at 2:25PM
luvstocraft

I like the little snowies with the closed eyes the best too! Love the colored gloves you found to use for the hats too. Things like this are really fun to tie onto bigger packages too. ;o)

Luvs

Bookmark   October 16, 2009 at 2:53PM
citytransplant(zone5)

What a cute idea! Love the gloves and bells for hats. How large are they? Do you tie them on packages, or are the made to put on the tree? Both?

Joan

Bookmark   October 16, 2009 at 3:25PM
cathy8091

You can do what ever you want. I made these for my nieces. They were fun to do.

Bookmark   October 16, 2009 at 7:51PM
pezabelle

Cathy....how cute! I love the idea of the mittens as hats and for some reason I really like the decorations being bells.

What a fun way to tag a gift and thank you for posting and joining our fun group.

As to posting multi pictures, in photobucket move your mouse over each picture and a drop down box will appear at the bottom left of the picture - check this box and then move onto the next picture you want to post. Do this for all of the pictures you want to post at one time, then drop down to the bottom of the page and chick on "Generate HTML & IMC code which will take you to the page where you choose how to send you picture.

Once you have posted it to the forum you can see if it what you want to post by clicking on the "preview message," I not go back and choose another code in the HTML window. There is a tutorial here that also gives you options.

Bookmark   October 17, 2009 at 2:40PM
More Discussions
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
Painting patio cushions - what type of paint?
There are a number of places selling "special"...
karyn
Easter Basket Yard Art
Here is one of the yard art projects I've been working...
anjabee
Hello!
Been a bit since I've posted. Just came over to put...
anjabee
Sponsored Products
Grandin Road Liberty Mail Post
Grandin Road
6 in. Diameter Acrylic Globe
$5.89 | Home Depot
iWave Crystal iPhone 5/5S Case with Crystal Golden Swarovski Elements
$249.00 | FRONTGATE
Troy Lighting Preston Traditional Outdoor Post Lamp
1800Lighting
'Family Rules' Mini Fence Post Wall Sign
$9.99 | zulily