Custome Cabinet Pricing

xiaoziMay 29, 2013

I am getting quote for my new kitchen, It is a U shape kitchen, The size is 17'*10' (10' is the side.) Need a 4'*6 island as well. Anyone know what is price range for this custom kitchen?
What is the difference between custom kitchen and a semi or stock one?

Thanks

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
mest

Hi, We just re-did our kitchen it is about the same size as yours in the main prep area and also have 6' of 12" deep bases and 4 15" drawers along a side wall.
We priced I guess it would be semi-custom through Lowes and Menards (DIamond and something else both the top end of their lines). We ended up with custom and it was 35% LESS than either of the above. We got all wood boxes and drawers, Shaker style cherry with slide out shelves and 28 drawer boxes and several bells and whistles. They are beautiful in addition to being heavy and solidly constructed. The price the cabinet maker gave us included full installation as well. Custom is definitely worth looking into.

Bookmark   May 29, 2013 at 6:09PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
LoPay

I Googled Amish Kithen and my state's name and found some prices. I called a few of the to confirm the prices were still accurate. They were lower than an online vendor.

Bookmark   May 29, 2013 at 7:57PM
More Discussions
How old will I be?
How long did your kitchen remodel take, from the tearing...
ryseryse_2004
Alternate granite idea to replace Cambrian black I had been planning?
My DH is killing me. We are doing white cabinets and...
happyallison
help with kitchen layout
Thoughts on this kitchen layout? What do you think...
Leigh-Ann Draheim
Is this what a mitered granite edge should look like?
We paid our granite fabricators for a mitered granite...
snookers1999
New to Kitchens? Read Me First!
Welcome! If you are new to the Kitchens Forum, you...
buehl
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™