Turkey Napkin Holders

phonegirlOctober 11, 2010

Nothing fantastic but painted these little turkey's to use on a fall table. Highlighted the one edge of feathers with pink to go with my new turkey plates. Should of taken a picture before varnishing and would of repainted.LOL I haven't had much extra time in my life but want to help keep our painting forum rolling.

Punk

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Punk, they are darling! One of the cutest turkey designs I've seen. Who is the designer, or are they a Punk original? ;o) Those will be so cute on your table with your new turkey plates. You do really nice painting. Luvs

Bookmark   October 12, 2010 at 9:56AM
phonegirl

Luvs, Thanks, I don't remember who or where I found these turkeys but I will run across them again and let you know. I used them because they were plain w/o much detail. The lines are all squiggly so no pattern needed. I had company over the weekend so had to put everything away in a hurry.LOL

Punk

Bookmark   October 12, 2010 at 9:42PM
paintingfool

Sorry I missed this post. I forget to visit this side of the forum. These are so cute, Punk. I rarely decorate for Halloween or Thanksgiving but I would if I had these little darlings.
B

Bookmark   October 17, 2010 at 11:59AM
phonegirl

Thanks B, I keep thinking I should make more napkin holders for my tables but can't find enough time. I'm so appreciative that some of you are finding time to post and keep this forum going.

Punk

Bookmark   October 19, 2010 at 1:49AM
tollpeggy

These are so cute, I hope you take a picture of your table it will be amazing.
Thanks for posting.

Bookmark   October 20, 2010 at 2:44PM
heartsandcrafts

Punk, these are adorable! I love projects that seem to be quick and easy. I'm all about quick rewards. Thanks for sharing. Please share pics of your Thanksgiving table.

Bookmark   October 22, 2010 at 5:32AM
phonegirl

Tollpeggy, thanks for the comments on my turkeys. I really like your name, it reminds me of being in CA visiting my bro.

Heartsandcrafts, I don't seem to have enough time to get into any large projects lately so glad you enjoyed seeing this little project.

Thanks again for your sweet comments and I will post a picture of these on one of my tables next month.

Punk

Bookmark   October 26, 2010 at 9:17PM
anjabee

OMG!! How did I miss these. So darn cute Punk!! So So So cute! My kids would love to have these on the Thanksgiving table! Thanks for sharing and painting even though you are so busy!

~Anj

Bookmark   February 14, 2011 at 11:30AM
More Discussions
Hello!
Been a bit since I've posted. Just came over to put...
anjabee
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
Painting patio cushions - what type of paint?
There are a number of places selling "special"...
karyn
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
New Free Pattern
Renee Mullins has a new free pattern to download at...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™