Three New Projects

pezabelleAugust 12, 2009

I just finished up on these three, still need to seal them and add the cords to the two hangers.

The "greetings" was partly my ideas and a combination of several patterns all rolled into one. The hat really needs to be down on his head more, but as he is mine - it's OK.

I made the Welcome Fall for myself about a year ago and DH sold it before I had it finished, this one is also mine!

Belle

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

Wow, Wow & Wow! Wonderful painting job on all three of your created projects. Aren't you smart to have finsished a project for the 4th, fall and winter. You can hang your Americana project next to your lady liberty huh?

I just love to come here and have new pictures to enjoy. I don't think I can pick a favorite cuz I really think there all great.

Punk

Bookmark   August 12, 2009 at 11:16PM
luvstocraft

Belle, I am just so glad you decided to paint instead of doing housework the other day! LOL

All three of these projects are so cute. I agree with Punk, very clever of you to do things for three seasons.

I know what you mean about giving things away and not having one for yourself! I've done that so many times too--but I seldom get around to doing another one for me! Glad you took the time to do your's.

Luvs

Bookmark   August 13, 2009 at 12:44AM
anjabee

Belle!! These are so great!! I love how crisp and clean all your lines look! I'm gonna be so out of practice when I finally get to paint again. It's probably gonna be a mess. ha They are all so cute and I love that you are doing multiple holidays! Thanks for painting instead of cleaning. We all appreciate the sacrifice!! hahahaha =D ~Anj

Bookmark   August 14, 2009 at 11:15AM
pezabelle

Thank you all for the kind comments and now I am knee deep in house cleaning. DH has gone to his weekly poker night and I am "Home Alone." I have an audio book playing and clean up a storm....well may be a gentle breeze!

Belle

Bookmark   August 14, 2009 at 8:16PM
luvstocraft

You are reminding me of that song that says "there is a time and a purpose to everything". We all do what we "gotta do" and then squeeze in our painting as often as we can I think, don't you? LOL

Luvs

Bookmark   August 15, 2009 at 1:12PM
phonegirl

Ok you two are making me think fall and I haven't painted another stroke on my desk. However I did get a magazine stand that matches my desk free today. I need to forget the yard and paint. No maybe I'll just enjoy your projects and keep the yard looking good. I really do love coming here and seeing a new painte project so hope you keep entertaining me. Punk

Bookmark   August 15, 2009 at 10:04PM
luvstocraft

Good for you Punk, now you can paint the magazine stand to match the desk. It's going to look really great.

Okay, we will try to keep you entertained for now--but there will be a time for "payback" you know--when we hit a slump or dry spell, and then you can entertain us! LOL

Luvs

Bookmark   August 16, 2009 at 11:24AM
More Discussions
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
Snow man door hanger question
Crafts and Decorations forum is very slow, so I thought...
donnas_gw
Crazy Turkey
I forgot to post this crazy turkey that I painted for...
anjabee
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
Plastic shelves?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: I...
lucille
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™