New Patriotic Tray

pezabelleAugust 2, 2009

Finished this after reworking the pattern, things just were not equal in the pattern and I like well balanced. Lady Liberty was done several years ago but works well with the tray. I put together a patriotic pail with flowers and "stuff" but it just didn't match the colors so I will repaint the pail and "antique" the flowers to tone them down and try it again.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

Belle,
What a wonderful project you ended up with. Great job on redoing to make it fit. I love the fireworks on the inside of the tray and your lady liberty makes it complete. Punk

Bookmark   August 2, 2009 at 6:38PM
anjabee

Ooooh Belle!! They are both awesome! The Americana junkie in me is going wild. ha Are the stars on the tray raised? It's cool! Lady Liberty is a cutie. Both very nice projects and I like them together too. =D ~Anj

Bookmark   August 3, 2009 at 10:09AM
luvstocraft

Belle, I just love the way your fireworks on the tray turned out. Makes me want to say "ooh" and "ahh". That little Liberty gal is a cutie too. So glad you have had some time to paint again. Can't wait to see what you will paint next. ;o) Luvs

Bookmark   August 7, 2009 at 9:35PM
pezabelle

Thank you for the kinds words....you do have a way of making a body feel good!

I was on my way to put the tray away and DH suggested I keep it out, so it is sitting on my antique sewing machine with Lady Liberty atop....looks.....OK

Belle

Bookmark   August 12, 2009 at 11:43AM
More Discussions
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
Crazy Turkey
I forgot to post this crazy turkey that I painted for...
anjabee
Snow man door hanger question
Crafts and Decorations forum is very slow, so I thought...
donnas_gw
A Few of My Things
I don't remember what I've posted but thought I'd share...
phonegirl
New Free Pattern
Renee Mullins has a new free pattern to download at...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™