Two New Painted Items

paintgirl2008August 14, 2008

Here are pics of two new items I have recently painted. One is a spice rack I got at a yard sale for 25 cents.It was very scarred, dark brown and ugly! The apples are mine.

The other is an old stool that had been sitting in an outside building for awhile. The roses are loosely based on a design by Annette Stevenson. She is one of my favorite designers and her rose designs are gorgeous! I can sit and drool over them!

Thanks for looking and Blessings on all!!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Paintgirl, your roses are so gorgeous! Wish I could paint roses like that! I am drooling over YOUR'S, that is a lovely design.

Great job on the apples too. Isn't it great to be able to take a piece and redo it into a treasure? TFS

Luvs

Bookmark   August 14, 2008 at 1:53PM
anjabee

I love it when old things get refurbished! You did an awesome job. Wish we could have seen the before pics. I love seeing before and after, but I never remember to take the before pictures cause I get all caught up in getting started. ha Your apples look so realistic. I love the way you painted the stool. Definitely an heirloom now. So glad to have you here sharing your projects!! I bet Luvs is drooling...she loves roses. ha ~Anj

Bookmark   August 14, 2008 at 11:15PM
phonegirl

Wow, your projects both turned out great. Your background colors are nice behind your painted fruit and roses.

Bookmark   September 10, 2008 at 11:48PM
More Discussions
Hello!
Been a bit since I've posted. Just came over to put...
anjabee
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
Peg people
It has been years since I picked up a paint brush. I...
petuniaxyz
Merry Christmas 2014
Hope you all have a very wonderful holiday with your...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™