It runs in the family

paintingfoolJuly 5, 2009

As you can see, my little girls love to paint. The oldest is painting a birdhouse - she made "Dolly Parton" hearts, and the little one is painting a turtle - she picked out the color she liked. It is usually the first thing they ask to do when they come over. And I can't fool them with the watercolor paints - it isn't the same even for the little one, she wants the paints I use and she knows how the colors are divided in my drawers.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

Bebe,

How precious your pictures are. The girls seem to be loving what they are painting. It's great that you let them paint what they want and use your paints. I'd do the same if my GD wanted to. So far we haven't had the chance to paint together.

Punk

Bookmark   July 6, 2009 at 7:21PM
luvstocraft

Hi Bebe, your granddaughters are precious. Mine begs to paint too and like your's, wants the "real" paint. However, she always wants a piece of wood to paint on because that's what she sees me do. :o) Luvs

Bookmark   July 6, 2009 at 11:50PM
pezabelle

What beautiful little girls! And I bet one of the reasons they like to paint is because Grandma does! I had hopes that one of my two children would love to paint. Nope! My son sez's it not manly and my DD is a natural at it but it isn't her thing. It would be nice to have someone to paint with!

Belle

Bookmark   July 18, 2009 at 5:30PM
More Discussions
Snow man door hanger question
Crafts and Decorations forum is very slow, so I thought...
donnas_gw
Peg people
It has been years since I picked up a paint brush. I...
petuniaxyz
Spicy peppers
Before Thanksgiving, I pulled out some of the wooden...
luvstocraft
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™