Pile of cows

anjabeeJune 17, 2008

Pile of cows on a milk bottle. :) Rose Calton design. ~Anj

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
paintgirl2008

I absolutely LOVE these cows. I have been sitting here trying to decide if that is a real bottle-looks real. You did a fabulous job painting this so be Proud of yourself!!

Bookmark   June 17, 2008 at 2:40PM
anjabee

Thanks paintgirl...The milkbottle is just a wood cutout I got at the TS. I just found her book Moosweek at the TS a few weeks ago. There is a pattern in there I want to do. It's called God Bless Americows. ha Gotta find the right thing to paint it on. You know how that goes. It's added to my project list until the right surface comes along. ~Anj

Bookmark   June 17, 2008 at 6:49PM
luvstocraft

Wow! Two projects posted in the same day! Way to go Anj! ;o) Love those cute little cows, such cute faces--you did an excellent painting job on them too. Luvs

Bookmark   June 17, 2008 at 8:48PM
anjabee

Thank you. I actually did that one a while ago, don't know why I never posted it. I get sidetracked sometimes. When I got that other book at the TS it reminded me of it. At least I don't think I've ever posted it before. If I did ya'll just overlook me. ha ~Anj

Bookmark   June 18, 2008 at 12:54PM
phonegirl

Darling cows. Anj, I had my kitchen and dinging room all done in cows in the 90's and still have some stored away in boxes. I'm sure I painted that same bottle and sold them. The only cow I have I still put out is at Christmas time and it sits on the top of my cupboard with a Christmas hat and a curly tail I made out of macrame cord. Oh no, I have the corner cows on one of my door frames. Did u ever paint those?

Bookmark   June 24, 2008 at 12:46AM
anjabee

Phonegirl~ I used to have the whole farm in my kitchen, geese, ducks, chickens, cows, etc...but I've whittled them all out except the cows. I've never done the corner cows. They sound cute. ~Anj

Bookmark   June 24, 2008 at 10:53AM
More Discussions
Rock painting
Are there any rock painters here? I would love to get...
netla
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
Hello!
Been a bit since I've posted. Just came over to put...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™