Looking for Dining Room Table pad protectors

wantoretire_didJune 10, 2010

Can anyone recommend a reliable company to order from?

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo

Not familiar with any sources. How about trying the Kitchen forum? More folks viewing the question who have an interest in kitchens specifically. .....but come back to visit with any smaller homes questions later. :)

    Bookmark   June 11, 2010 at 11:37AM
Sign Up to comment
More Discussions
window in shower
We moved into our small ranch home (1000 sqft) about...
ML - what's happening?
Is it done yet?
How many square feet is your "small home"
My house is 859sf. It has 3 bedrooms and 1 bath, but...
upper shelves in kitchen
Ok I am having someone make me some upper shelves in...
After being "here" for a many years, since...
Sponsored Products
Vintage Wall Clock in Antique
$35.00 | LexMod
Finishing Touch Stretch Square Yellow Pure Silk Chandelier Shade 3540 ST SQ Y
$13.97 | Home Depot
Rocket dwelLED Pendant by WAC Lighting
$198.00 | Lumens
Burdis Round Honey Onyx Vessel Sink
Signature Hardware
Vibe Pendant
David Bromstad "Pink Block" Artwork
Grandin Road
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™