Last Nights Projects

phonegirlMay 15, 2008

A couple of things I painted last night. I didn't rewrite my wording and I should of but oh well.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anjabee

They both turned out really great. So are you giving these as gifts, selling them or do you have a places around your house you are putting them? What's up with the wording?? Do you mean because you had another project with the same thing? I don't think it would matter if you put them in different spots. Great job! ~Anj

Bookmark   May 15, 2008 at 12:06PM
phonegirl

Anj,
I just came over here to try to figure out why it hadn't posted and here it is. I was trying to get ready for work and I couldn't get my pictures to post this morning and had redone it to many times. Wording??? Attitude??? U got it girlfriend, your so smart. I had used the same saying on another before. Normally I would rewrite it so it looked totally different. I might take the log one to the cabin but the other I will give to one of my firlfriends.

Bookmark   May 15, 2008 at 1:48PM
luvstocraft

Cute birdhouses. I wouldn't worry about the wording either, it's a nice saying and bet no one would even remember from one room to another! Do you cut your own wood, or have a good source for wood pieces? Luvs

Bookmark   May 16, 2008 at 11:24AM
craftylady-2006

Wow Phonegirl, both of your projects are absolutely beautiful, I love both of them. I don't understand what you think is wrong with the wording, it's perfect on both. The wisteria on the one project looks so pretty, it's light and airy. Good job!!!

Sal

Bookmark   May 18, 2008 at 7:35PM
phonegirl

Anj, Luvs & Sal,
Thanks for the nice compliments. My husband cuts my wood for me and enjoys it. He used to cut for me & a local shop here called the Clover Patch but she retired and I started a new job and didn't have time. If I ever want anything all I have to do is let him know in the morning before he goes to work and when I get home from work it's done. I have two businesses and I'm also a nail tech so I no longer teach classes or paint much. However, you ladies are getting me going again. For that I thank u.

Bookmark   May 18, 2008 at 11:37PM
luvstocraft

You are a busy gal Phonegirl, and you still probably get more painting done than I do! (I retired and now specialize in procrastination!) LOL

That is what I love about this forum, we get to see each other's projects and it keeps us motivated to do more. ;o) Glad you are joining in.

Luvs

Bookmark   May 19, 2008 at 11:41AM
More Discussions
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
Crazy Turkey
I forgot to post this crazy turkey that I painted for...
anjabee
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
Peg people
It has been years since I picked up a paint brush. I...
petuniaxyz
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™