Painted Bath Tissue Holder

phonegirlMay 26, 2008

This is my bath tissue holder that I painted this weekend. Thought I would share if you want something to look at. My husband cut this out and I sealed it before painting.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Phonegirl, you are so lucky to have a DH who can cut and assemble wood pieces for you. You sure did a nice job on those pansy's, they look really nice. TFS Luvs

Bookmark   May 26, 2008 at 10:26AM
phonegirl

Luvs, I had stenciled ivy on this and didn't like it so I painted over it. If you look close u will see the curls from the stencil but the rest covered pretty well. That's why my leaves are so odd looking. I hadn't painted pansies in a long time so I did a quick job. I seen there is a video for painting pansies, that Anj posted so if I can get the sound to come through I'll watch it and probably improve. Thanks to you and others for keeping this forum so active. I'm heading back out to the yard to do more transplanting. We are having an all school reunion over the 4th so I have lots to do to get ready. I live right on the highway and so everyone coments on the yard which is my inspiration to stay motivated.

Bookmark   May 26, 2008 at 2:31PM
anjabee

It does look really nice. My MIL would love that with the pansies. I can't tell where the ivy was so you must have done a good job covering it.
I'm planting today too. Hope you have fun with the reunion! ~Anj

Bookmark   May 28, 2008 at 9:56AM
More Discussions
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
Plastic shelves?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: I...
lucille
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
Wooden "Jumping Jacks" in the Gallery
Finally got around to posting the wooden toys that...
colorcrazy
New Free Pattern
Renee Mullins has a new free pattern to download at...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™