Unfinished kleenex box cover

colorcrazyApril 14, 2009

Gals, I just wanted to let you know that I have been painting. It's just that all these hydrangea blossoms are taking me forever. I work on it every weekend and sometimes in the evening after work.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

CC, your kleenex box is going to be beautiful and worth allllll the work. So keep up the good work and you'll have a project to treasure forever. Thanks for sharing and not making us wait to hear from you.lol Punk

Bookmark   April 15, 2009 at 1:56AM
luvstocraft

Hi CC, glad to know you are painting. It's looking really great already. Punk is right, you will soon have a treasure! Luvs

Bookmark   April 15, 2009 at 11:42AM
anjabee

Yep, it's coming right along. Looks pretty time consuming, but like you have your system down to a T. =) Your leaves look great too! It's a keeper! Don't forget to show us the finished product too now! ~Anj

Bookmark   April 15, 2009 at 3:12PM
pezabelle

Hi CC....I can smell those beauties from here. And they leave are gorgeous! Can't wait to see the finished results.

Thanks for sharing!

Belle

Bookmark   April 15, 2009 at 8:34PM
colorcrazy

Thanks, all. This is adapted from "Gran's Garden and House" by Ros Stallcup. I love what she does, but her instructions are pretty vague. I painted over the leaves three times before I was satisfied enough to move on to the blooms.

Bookmark   April 15, 2009 at 9:29PM
More Discussions
Chocolate Bunny Yard Art
Chocolate Easter bunny jumping over an egg. This is...
anjabee
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
A Few of My Things
I don't remember what I've posted but thought I'd share...
phonegirl
Rock painting
Are there any rock painters here? I would love to get...
netla
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™