SunnyCottage -- still looking for metal awnings?

teacatsJuly 25, 2014

Hi!

If you are still looking for metal awnings -- check out our local Craigs List -- under Household ..... someone is selling their old aluminium ones -- may be too big for your house -- but thought I'd pass the info along ......

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
SunnyCottage

Thank you SO much, teacats! We had kind of put that on the back-burner for now, but I will definitely take a look at the CL ad. You never know - might work! :-)

Bookmark   July 28, 2014 at 11:31AM
SunnyCottage

I assume these are the ones you're referring to? I love them. I'm going to see if we can make them work. We'd really only need the larger ones, but ... well, maybe! Thanks again!

Bookmark   July 28, 2014 at 11:34AM
SunnyCottage

Oh, duh! I need to caffeinate myself before I post! I see that you have referred to aluminum awnings, and the ones pictured are canvas. I do really like these canvas ones though ... Now I'm off to look for the ones you meant! ;-)

Bookmark   July 28, 2014 at 11:41AM
teacats

Those fabric awnings are wonderful!!!! Gorgeous photo!!

The CL listing is under "household items" and is titled "awnings for sale or trade" and is located in your side of town (trying to be as discreet here as possible! LOL!)

The listing appears to be from June 24th .....

The two awnings are aluminum -- and seem to be long enough to cover the top of two windows (that are located closer together) or a door-and-window combination .....

Bookmark   July 28, 2014 at 5:18PM
SunnyCottage

Teacats - I found 'em. Unfortunately, they're much too big for my application, and the canvas ones that I posted above are about 4 inches too small! ::sigh:: Thank you for thinking of me though. I'm going to keep an eye out on Craigslist, because you just never know what's going to show up there! :-)

Bookmark   July 29, 2014 at 1:50PM
More Discussions
Has Anyone Used Royal Oak Engineered Wood Flooring?`
We are getting ready to build and found some very authentic...
aktillery9
Carpet only in the closet?
Would you carpet a closet when you've got hardwood...
amberm145
This is why you don't pick paint colours off the internet
This photo has been circulating the internet today....
amberm145
Any idea what this style house is called?
Hello folks! I saw this house and am very interested...
jplanger
Does your decor match your wardrobe?
In different places I see suggestions to start with...
laughablemoments
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™