Easter Buckets

anjabeeMarch 17, 2011

Here are the Easter buckets I painted up for the boutique. What do you think? Should I put anything in them like Easter grass?? I also still need to paint something on the lid. May just do a large carrot and Spring Fever or Happy Easter?? This design is from the book Bunnies, Bears and Blooms by Tamie Rodke.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pezabelle

Anj.....adorable! Simply Adorable!

I think grass would be good, and your idea about painting the lid and adding a carrot is super.

I would add crumpled paper to help fill the basket before adding the grass, if these are standard paint cans.

Belle

Bookmark   March 18, 2011 at 12:32PM
phonegirl

Anj, these buckets are just so sweet. I like your idea about painting on the lid. Great idea to fill with some paper before adding grass. Would a bow out of Easter ribbon tied on the handle or glued on the lid be easier?

Punk

Bookmark   March 18, 2011 at 10:36PM
luvstocraft

Very cute, Anj, I like the bunny design and the cute little carrots. Your idea for the lid is a good one too. Good suggestion from Belle about partially filling with paper before adding the grass. Bows always make things look festive, so good suggestion from Punk too.

If you wanted a quicker solution, maybe just paint the carrot on the lid and attach one of your cute little tags with the words printed on that--instead of having to paint all the letterin on. Just a thought.

Luvs

Bookmark   March 20, 2011 at 10:14PM
calirose

Anj, those buckets are adorable! I really like the bunny character's big ears! And tiny carrots are cute too!
The suggestion to add paper before grass and bows are great.
So is the quicker solution by Luvs. Duh, I wouldn't even thought about including the lid!

Bookmark   March 21, 2011 at 1:40PM
More Discussions
Peg people
It has been years since I picked up a paint brush. I...
petuniaxyz
A Few of My Things
I don't remember what I've posted but thought I'd share...
phonegirl
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
Painting patio cushions - what type of paint?
There are a number of places selling "special"...
karyn
Where are all of the painting people?!
Helllloooooo....... I haven't been here in ages, and...
franksmom_2010
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™