Welcome Sign

phonegirlMarch 15, 2008

Welcome sign I painted for the outside of our home.

Image link:

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

I commented on the discussion side, but just want to add here that you did a very nice job on this, and it is such a pretty piece too. Luvs

Bookmark   March 15, 2008 at 7:16PM
anjabee

That's a great piece! Now did you buy it with doing the painting in mind, or was it something you already had that you decided to improve?? I love it! Never seen one like it! ~Anj

Bookmark   March 17, 2008 at 8:46AM
kim2222

Just discovered this site and love all your pics. I tolepaint and have a small sale in my home at Christmas. Hope I get some good ideas from you all. I get together with a friend regularly to work on stuff. In the middle of a snowstorm at the moment so went on line searching tolepainting. Glad I did.
K

Bookmark   March 18, 2008 at 8:04PM
anjabee

Welcome to you Kim! We are glad to have you here. Hope you will share some of your projects with us. There are more pics over on the Discussion side of this forum and also we chat some over on Conversations so feel free to jump in. If you need help with posting pics or anything else just ask, we'll be happy to assist! ~Anj

Bookmark   March 19, 2008 at 12:08AM
kim2222

Thanks. As soon as I get my camera working again (won't download) I will post some pics. I will need lots of help when the time comes. K

Bookmark   March 19, 2008 at 5:30PM
phonegirl

Anjabee and Kim, I found this while shopping and knew right off that I wanted to paint something in the inside so I'd have something new for our deck. I don't have enough time to be as creative as most of u but I hope some will be able to get some use out of what I do contribute. Post pics as it's my R & R time. (Rest & Relaxing) Not that some R&R wouldn't do that also.

Bookmark   March 21, 2008 at 9:43PM
More Discussions
Wooden "Jumping Jacks" in the Gallery
Finally got around to posting the wooden toys that...
colorcrazy
Decorative Painting Books
Can anyone recommend a really good "how to"...
jeannette
Where are all of the painting people?!
Helllloooooo....... I haven't been here in ages, and...
franksmom_2010
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™