Jumper Santas

colorcrazyMarch 24, 2009

Guess some of us had Christmas on our minds after the holidays. That is when I like to paint Christmas stuff - it is too hectic before the holidays.

Here are two of my Santas. They are wooden ornaments from Michael's with movable arms and legs. No pattern, so I probably didn't do the fur or the beard correctly, but they are nice gifts. (They do take forever to paint bec of the moving parts.)

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
phonegirl

CC you done a wonderful job painting these without a pattern. I use patterns on most of my projects so pat yourself on the back for coming up with such cute santas. I bet they were harder with all the moving parts. I've wondered where you've been so it's great to have you back posting again.

Punk

Bookmark   March 24, 2009 at 7:44PM
luvstocraft

Those santas are darling. Really good job on doing your own pattern. Your little tags look really cute too. Luvs

Bookmark   March 24, 2009 at 8:07PM
anjabee

CC~ I think they turned out really cute. I like the beard and the coat so don't think you could have done them any better. =) My DD loves these jumpers. They'll make cute gifts. ~Anj

Bookmark   March 25, 2009 at 9:26AM
colorcrazy

Thanks, all. Luvs, the tags were on the Santas when I brought them. So they served as a "pattern" of sorts. A few years ago I did little girl angels from the same company, and some soldiers.

Bookmark   March 25, 2009 at 8:37PM
paintgirl2008

The Santa's are so cute! You did a great job. I think any time of year is a good time to celebrate Christmas!

Bookmark   March 26, 2009 at 1:30PM
More Discussions
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
Chocolate Bunny Yard Art
Chocolate Easter bunny jumping over an egg. This is...
anjabee
Plastic shelves?
I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask, but: I...
lucille
Hello!
Been a bit since I've posted. Just came over to put...
anjabee
Where are all of the painting people?!
Helllloooooo....... I haven't been here in ages, and...
franksmom_2010
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™