Rose Candy Corn

phonegirlMarch 31, 2009

Thought I was done with these but noticed I still need to go back and add some more line work. Will post any way so you have something to look at. haha

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pezabelle

They are so cute! Everyone is the same but also so different! You did a really great job! What line work?

Belle

Bookmark   March 31, 2009 at 11:37AM
anjabee

Punk! They are so cute. Is that your own design? Never saw any like that before. Cute cute cute! ~Anj

Bookmark   March 31, 2009 at 3:17PM
luvstocraft

Cute, cute, cute! How are you using them? How big are they? You know me and liking to decorate tables--I immediately thought "napkin rings" when I saw them. I've never seen candy corns with roses--gives them a bit of a feminine touch which I love. Luvs

Bookmark   March 31, 2009 at 5:30PM
phonegirl

Thanks for all your comments on these little candy corns. They are the size of the palm of your hand. These were out of the book Buddubg Blessings & Frosy Faces by Michelle Almeida. The bottom right one has a few line strokes that the other three don't. I painted them differt yellows but you can't see the difference in the picture.

I thought they would be nice on a leaf wreath with some other spooks or things for Halloween. I have a witch that says "The Witch Is In" that I want to paint so that would be cute in the center. I had made patterns for DH with alot from this book and he cut them all out so I thought it would be easier to paint like crazy while I can find the book. haha

I think if a person would shrink the pattern they would be darling for napkin rings.

Punk

Bookmark   March 31, 2009 at 11:38PM
More Discussions
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
Crazy Turkey
I forgot to post this crazy turkey that I painted for...
anjabee
Decorative Painting Books
Can anyone recommend a really good "how to"...
jeannette
Where are all of the painting people?!
Helllloooooo....... I haven't been here in ages, and...
franksmom_2010
Painting old aluminum cooking kettles
I found some old aluminum cooking kettles that I would...
PastorWife
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™