Chilly Friends

phonegirlJanuary 25, 2009

This is what I painted for my SIL who just had surgery. I will send this arrangement from Michael's also.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
pezabelle

How thoughtful...flowers and something to lift the spirits! Your snowman plaque is full of love and hope!

Belle

Bookmark   January 26, 2009 at 3:41PM
luvstocraft

What wonderful gifts. Love your little snowman, did you use textured snow on the bottom? Sure looks great. Luvs

Bookmark   January 26, 2009 at 7:33PM
phonegirl

Thanks Belle and Luvs,
I did add some glitter snow tex to the hat and snow. I hope this close this chapter in my life soon. As always Prayers Go Up and Blessings Come Down. I use to use this before the Hope, Faith and Love came about. It's sure alot less painting. Punk

Bookmark   January 26, 2009 at 9:36PM
anjabee

Did you get them to your SIL yet? Hope she is doing better. I know the prayers were helpful and the sweet gifts couldn't hurt! I think your snowman is great. I always like a black background, but never think to do it myself. ha Love his little ginger friend too. I was going to ask what you used for the snow too, but see it's already been answered. Very cute. =)~Anj

Bookmark   January 28, 2009 at 12:14PM
phonegirl

Anj, I kinda got carried away base coating with black so that's why I have so many projects with the black back ground. I started several other snowmen on black also. If you get tired of seeing snowmen on black just send me a message that says "STOP" ok? I'm sure you know what it's like when you want to paint and have to basecoat first. With me sometimes it just doesn't happen.

I haven't sent the box to my SIL because I can't seem to find the right size. Who would of thought that could be as issue? Apparently not me. So I'm going to paint her a few more things and send it of Fri. or Sat. hopefully. Punk

Bookmark   January 29, 2009 at 12:00AM
anjabee

You'll never hear me say I'm tired of the black background. ha I love it. Just wish I'd think to do some for myself sometimes! ha I tend to stick pretty close to the patterns most of the time. Darn me. ha ~Anj

Bookmark   January 29, 2009 at 9:54AM
More Discussions
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
1970's-1980's decorative painting books?
Can someone help me please? I painted from some books...
springroz
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
Spicy peppers
Before Thanksgiving, I pulled out some of the wooden...
luvstocraft
Crazy Turkey
I forgot to post this crazy turkey that I painted for...
anjabee
Sponsored Products
Recife Saddle Stitch Cocoa Rug (7'6 x 10'9)
Overstock.com
Filigree Pet Placemat
$25.50 | FRONTGATE
Mister Camel Throw Pillow
$27.99 | zulily
SAMPLE Striped Wallpaper in Canary - Kimberly Lewis
$5.00 | HORNE
Cast Iron Labrador Wedge Doorstop
Signature Hardware
Vondom | Pal Armchair
YLiving.com
VIG Furniture - Cleopatra - Traditional Leather Sofa Set - VGYIT36