Snowman board

anjabeeJanuary 24, 2008

Ok, finally figured out my new camera enough to get a decent pic. You still can't see the shading too good and all the little imperfections in the wood show up when they don't in person, but you get the idea anyway. This is a pattern by Renee Mullins. ~Anj

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Well worth the wait, Anj. That is really cute. I love that pattern, don't you just love those little birds. You did such a good painting job, those little seeds in the bucket look so real and I love the way you did the stars--I always tend to get mine in too much of a set pattern! Now he is all ready for next year--and don't you feel great that you got him all painted? ;o) Luvs

Bookmark   January 24, 2008 at 8:30PM
paintingfool

Sooo cute!! I just love him and you did a great job. I am still trying to clean up my paint room so I have not done anything. We are going to paint lightbulb snowmen at our next chapter meeting. They are adorable, I will post pictures next week.

Bookmark   January 25, 2008 at 1:31PM
anjabee

Thanks ya'll. I'm just glad to get a project done. Wish I didn't have so many other things going on so I could paint more. I get grouchy when I'm excited to do a project and I'm trying to clear a block of time so I can paint. ha

Bebe~ I'll be looking forward to seeing your lightbulbs. I have a few that I've painted, but they are nothing special. Did them back in like '93 I think. I have a whole bag of bulbs waiting to be painted.

~Anj

Bookmark   January 26, 2008 at 10:42PM
diarich

I Love him! You did a great job!
Diana

Bookmark   January 28, 2008 at 3:21PM
anjabee

Thanks Diana. Glad to hear from you!! ~Anj

Bookmark   January 29, 2008 at 11:14AM
oddie

I keep forgetting to look in the gallery, so glad I remenbered today! just had to say love your painting!, gosh all that detail that you do! its just perfect! like how you painted the leaves around the frame, sets your painting off!the snowman and the little birds are just sooo cute! didnt miss the one in the pocket eather, have a small door that needs painted, might give your snowman a try if you dont mind!
Thanks for shareing
oddie

Bookmark   January 29, 2008 at 12:56PM
anjabee

Thank you Oddie! I don't mind if you use it at all, but must give credit since it's not my pattern. It's a Renee Mullins design. She did this one on a little birdhouse shaped cabinet in her Frosty Friends book. Glad you liked my rendition! ~Anj

Bookmark   January 29, 2008 at 1:46PM
More Discussions
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
Decorative Painting Books
Can anyone recommend a really good "how to"...
jeannette
Chocolate Bunny Yard Art
Chocolate Easter bunny jumping over an egg. This is...
anjabee
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
Sponsored Products
28 Series Nineteen Pendant Chandelier by Bocci
$11,590.00 | Lumens
18 Ga Sink Strainer Grid Cutting Board
PLFixtures
Dancing Fairy Pink Floor Memo Board On Easel
Classic Hostess
Quick Shift Wall Chalkboard
$42.99 | Dot & Bo
Programma 8 Chopping Board & Cheese Set by Alessi
$359.00 | Lumens