Custom Glass Cabinet Doors

Supermom74May 13, 2013

I am planning my kitchen remodel and will be making some of my uppers either white glass or frosted. These cabinets are not going to be a standard size so Ikea is not an option.
My cabinet guy sent me to a local place but I think they are a bit pricey per door $300-400 per door!

Anyone have any websites that they have ordered custom glass cabinet doors from?

Thanks!

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
breezygirl

Can you call some glass or door places on your own to get pricing? I sourced my own glass as I wanted something wavy or seedy, and while the glass was more than I expected, they weren't nearly as expensive as that. I think I paid just over $400 total including installation for these two tall hutch doors and two other regular sized uppers.

I thought about online ordering also, but by going local, the glass was installed for me with no muss, no fuss, no breaking worries.

Bookmark   May 13, 2013 at 12:56PM
Molly Phillips

I ordered my cabinet doors/drawer fronts online and the 3 cabinets that are glass came without any glass in them - I'm in charge of getting glass installed myself. I'm sure that's their policy because of the chances of the glass being broken is super high.

Bookmark   May 13, 2013 at 1:14PM
gpraceman55

We thought about getting a corner cabinet with a glass door but with budget concerns, we decided against it. Though, it would not be hard to router out the door panel and silicone in a piece of glass later on.

Bookmark   May 13, 2013 at 1:29PM
More Discussions
Would soapstone work for me?
I currently have Cambria quartz and like it, but don't...
Butternut
Dishwasher in white, black or panel??
My 17 year old dishwasher needs to be replaced. It...
shellking
Two toned kitchen love em or hate em?
I am loosing my mind. I originally wanted a dark shaker...
abick2
Old World vs. Classic Kitchen--trying to figure out what I want
For the last several months I have been using the below...
2LittleFishies
Kitchen dimensions/layout advice please
We're finally renovating but this isnt a major overhaul,...
jomonster8u
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™