Hobby Lobby

anjabeeNovember 6, 2007

Hey~ I finally made it over to HL. Wow! So many fun things for tablescapes you would go crazy!! ha I didn't check prices on those things, but the craft stuff was actually pretty reasonable and a lot of the stuff was already marked 50% off and they just opened not long ago. Picked up a few good deals and one paint book. Couldn't resist. ha This is turning into an addiction you know! I got Plum Purdy WArm n Wooly Friends - Renee Mullins for $8 so $5 off the original price. Got some cute snowmen and sheep patterns and a few raggedys. Anyway, just thought I'd let you know that I finally made it over there. :) ~Anj

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Oh Anj, I am GREEN with envy! I really like Hobby Lobby and we don't have any out here. They have a big variety of things, and always seem to have good specials. They used to carry lots of wood items at reasonable prices for us painters--don't know if they still do now or not. I know they have lots of decorative bowls, candleholders, etc. I went in twice while I was in Mo. on vacation, and would have gone back more if I'd had time! LOL Wow! You got a great price on that book. Don't forget that you can alter some of the patterns too--meaning use a part of this and a part of that. Sort of create your own designs. I'm getting much better about "seeing" that now, and it sure opens up more possibilities. There's something about her colors and designs that are just so cheery. At least, you now have another resouce besides Michael's and Joanne's. Luvs

Bookmark   November 7, 2007 at 12:02PM
More Discussions
A Few of My Things
I don't remember what I've posted but thought I'd share...
phonegirl
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
New Free Pattern
Renee Mullins has a new free pattern to download at...
anjabee
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™