Bone China Cups & Saucers

colour_me_violetNovember 7, 2006

Luvs:

This is a very small sampling of some of my bone china cups & saucers. These are the ones that I don't use. The special ones that have been given to me and have some kind of meaning. I have many and the ones that I do use I have purchased myself at either garage sales of recycling stores etc. My house has many cabinets built in so I still have to find a better way of organizing them. I enjoy serving my guests tea and coffee in them. I also go looking for some finer tea pots as well.

I can give you a closer look at others if you are interested. Enjoy.

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anjabee

Wow Violet, that's quite a collection. I love the blue and white. Thanks for showing us. ~Anj

Bookmark   November 7, 2006 at 7:55PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

What a nice collection. I always drool over the ones with roses on them, but that blue and white one is a really nice pattern and shape too. The yellow one looks like it is trimmed in gold--very nice.

Bet you enjoy finding new ones to add to your collection. So nice that you have lots of storage space.

I first became interested in them when I visited my BIL's cousin. She had special display shelves on the walls in her kitchen and the cups and saucers looked so pretty on them.

I don't have much room, but I have started hanging some plates with roses on my wall. Have three plates and several saucers so far. Gives me something to hunt for when I hit the TS or YS's. Love it when I find one--get excited just like Christmas! Ha ha

Thanks for taking and posting the pics. I really enjoyed seeing them.

Luvs

Bookmark   November 8, 2006 at 12:53AM
More Discussions
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
Rock painting
Are there any rock painters here? I would love to get...
netla
1970's-1980's decorative painting books?
Can someone help me please? I painted from some books...
springroz
Decorative Painting Books
Can anyone recommend a really good "how to"...
jeannette
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™