Happy Thanksgiving Week (for some)

anjabeeNovember 20, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving Week. My schedule is pretty full this week. I'm still working on my kitchen walls, but it's getting close to completion. I have to do my grocery shopping for the Thanksgiving feast tomorrow before the kids get out of school early. They'll be out of school for the rest of the week. I have parent/teacher conferences tomorrow night. I hope to get a few dishes made on Wed and some cleaning done and maybe a little fun painting??? Thursday I'll be up early making a ton of food and then we'll be eating most of the day. Gluttons!! I will get some painting time in for sure after lunch because DH will be playing video games with the kids. Friday and the weekend I should be free to paint as well in between my Christmas decorating. Hurray, finally!! I've been having withdrawals. ha

What does your week look like???

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Thank you for the Thanksgiving wishes Anj. I know you are really busy trying to get your kitchen finished before Thanksgiving. Are we going to get a pic of the finished paint job?

You really have a full plate with getting ready for the holidays and keeping up with the kids activities and all the homemaking duties. It can be lots of fun too, if you just make sure to get some rest once in awhile too.

No pressure about painting, just wait until you have some time and are rested a bit. We will still be here waiting for you.

I want to start addressing Christmas cards later this week, and I need to get out the shampooer and clean our bedroom carpet. Other than that, not much to do until Wednesday when I bake and cook for Thursday. Kind of nice not having Thanksgiving at our house this year--less getting ready stuff to do, so I've been able to do some painting finally! Yes, I am enjoying it! ;o)

Wonder what everyone else has planned this week? Hope they will chime in here and let us know.

Happy Thanksgiving,

Luvs

Bookmark   November 20, 2006 at 3:29PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Pretty quiet around here, must mean everyone is really really busy getting ready for turkey day! I'm checking in while I have my morning coffee, but then have to get busy making noodles and pumpkin pie. TTYL. Luvs

Bookmark   November 22, 2006 at 11:53AM
More Discussions
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
Wooden "Jumping Jacks" in the Gallery
Finally got around to posting the wooden toys that...
colorcrazy
Where are all of the painting people?!
Helllloooooo....... I haven't been here in ages, and...
franksmom_2010
Hello!
Been a bit since I've posted. Just came over to put...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™