Site for Jiffy Pop toppers

luvstocraftNovember 15, 2006

Anj, Have you seen this site? This was posted on the craft forum so I checked it out. They have jiffy pop lids, bag toppers, paint can covers, etc. Guess you could just print toppers for the jiffy pop instead of painting them. Let me know what you think. Luvs

http://www.primdoodles.com/printables.asp

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anjabee

I have seen it and I love it. I actually used some of the printable tags last year on my gifts. I'm sure some of the other gals would like to visit it too. ~A

Bookmark   November 15, 2006 at 9:21AM
luvstocraft

It just amazes me how many things are on the Internet! I love finding sites like that to explore and think it is so nice that people are willing to share their ideas with all of us.

I painted three Jiffy Pop toppers yesterday, posted them on the gallery side. I am really getting in the mood to paint Christmas things now, must be because the weather has cooled off.

Problem is that I get in the mood to paint on the wrong days--got to work for the next three days--have to see if I feel like painting any after work! Ha ha

The craft forum is getting more active now, posting some good things too. Have you gals checked it out too?

TTYL, Luvs

Bookmark   November 15, 2006 at 11:15AM
anjabee

I've stopped in to the craft forum too. I love oddies stuff. So neat. Everyone is getting crafty for the holidays. I have so many things I need to get done as well. No time!!! ~Anj

Bookmark   November 15, 2006 at 11:22AM
More Discussions
New Free Pattern
Renee Mullins has a new free pattern to download at...
anjabee
Painting patio cushions - what type of paint?
There are a number of places selling "special"...
karyn
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™