Is little one better?

luvstocraftOctober 10, 2006

Hi Anj, How did the day go? Is your little one doing better?

I had an earache, sore throat, headache combination last night so went to bed early--was lots better today. Guess we are heading into the season for all that now.

Wanted to tell you that I also finished some totems. Made one for my neighbor because she found me two bowling balls and is always asking if I want stuff before she gets rid of it. She was so excited! She is the only person I know outside of GW who likes my GJ creations! Ha ha

I posted pics of two of them on GJ forum. Need to get one more rebar post to hold my last one, then take pics of neighbor's and my last one.

Going to concentrate on just painting for awhile now--might try to make a few things for Christmas decorating and for gifts.

Hope you were able to pull out all the pics for DB's wedding cd today, and that you will get some painting time this week. Take care.

Luvs

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anjabee

Luvs, I'll go over at look at your GJ pieces after here. DD still isn't feeling very well. I'll probably call the dr tomorrow and see if I need to take her in. Sure hope you don't get any sicker.
Glad to know you'll be able to concentrate more on painting too. I've not gotten any more done on the pieces I started, but maybe tomorrow after I get a few "have to" things done around here. I'm off to GJ. Talk to ya tomorrow. ~Anj

Bookmark   October 12, 2006 at 12:29AM
More Discussions
Wow, what happened here?
This is new. Hope I can figure it out. I guess they...
anjabee
Latest project
A new friend from church wanted to get back into painting...
luvstocraft
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
Large old Mexican Flower Pot
This has been outside for years but needs to be repainted...
bluey48
Spicy peppers
Before Thanksgiving, I pulled out some of the wooden...
luvstocraft
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™