Here's your sign...

anjabeeJuly 11, 2007

Well, my sign, but I couldn't resist using that for a subject line. ha My DM thinks I'm nuts and wanted to know if I was hanging it in the garage. ha I think it goes perfect with my Americana stuff. It measures about 2'10" on each side so pretty nice size. I paid $5 for it! It's already been framed in the back for hanging. ~Anj

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Hi Anj, I could see that included in a grouping with your other americana things. Perfect colors and subject. Is it metal or a regular picture? Makes me wonder about the history of it?

You are just too clever with your post title--now I have to go look up my horoscope for the day! LOL

Luvs

Bookmark   July 12, 2007 at 9:50AM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anjabee

Luvs~ it's metal and heavy. I thought at first it was an insurance or mortgage company, but so far I haven't been able to find it online anywhere. I'll just have to keep looking.
Hope your "horror-scope" (as DH calls it) is positive for the day. Hope it's a good day to travel for Cancers cause I just dropped DH at the airport. :)
The fence is finished!! It looks so awesome! It's the first day the kids can get out in the yard and play again and it's raining! ha Told them I'd take them to the library later just to get out of the house. I'm going to get in there and work on some projects as soon as I'm done with my breakfast and the dishes. Perfect day for it. You have a good one. ~Anj

Bookmark   July 12, 2007 at 11:53AM
More Discussions
Snow man door hanger question
Crafts and Decorations forum is very slow, so I thought...
donnas_gw
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
Valentine painted items
Have a couple of items I've painted for Valentines...
luvstocraft
New projects in the Gallery!
If you haven't checked out the Gallery in a while,...
anjabee
Painting patio cushions - what type of paint?
There are a number of places selling "special"...
karyn
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™