How was the Fair?

anjabeeJuly 17, 2008

Did you see anything fun? Did they have craft booths and good food? Spill, lady! ha I haven't been to a co. fair in ages. =)

I'm leaving to go run flyers around to the church ladies inviting and reminding them about the Super Saturday. This is the 3rd round of flyers and the last. Then my DM and I are going to Costco to pick up some of the food for the luncheon. I'll look forward to hearing about the fair. =) ~Anj

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

It was fun, nice breeze all day. Enjoyed seeing the animals and the Homearts building. About 16 tablescapes to enjoy, some were Halloween, two were cows, and my fav was breakfast at Tiffany's in that pretty blue with white fluffy feathers and large glass diamonds. Food prices were sky high--$10 just for fish and chips, $8.00 for a hamburger. Yikes!

Just got back from Costco, Sam's and Best Buy. DH is pricing computers to replace this one. I've rebooted twice just to answer you--so irritating.

I'm really looking forward to hearing all about your Super Saturday. Maybe you'll even have some pics to post, huh?

I hit two TS but nothing I really really wanted. Been painting some rocks and those words I got at Dollar Tree.

Better hit the send button before this goofs up on me. TTYL.

Luvs

Bookmark   July 18, 2008 at 12:12AM
More Discussions
Crazy Turkey
I forgot to post this crazy turkey that I painted for...
anjabee
Peg people
It has been years since I picked up a paint brush. I...
petuniaxyz
New Free Pattern
Renee Mullins has a new free pattern to download at...
anjabee
1970's-1980's decorative painting books?
Can someone help me please? I painted from some books...
springroz
Hello!
Been a bit since I've posted. Just came over to put...
anjabee
People viewed this after searching for:
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™