Hello!!!

diarichMay 17, 2007

I'm sorry I haven't had time to stop in.

It's been getting crazy since we found out

we are going to be grandparents again in Oct.

I've been helping Angel clean and rearrange stuff in their trailer.

My hubbie worked me up a big garden. I've been having fun working in that. Hopefully in 3 weeks we'll know what sex the baby is. I'm excited. We really don't care what it is as long as Angel and the baby are healthy.

Well I've got more things to sort through for our yard sale tomorrow.

Hugs

Diana

Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
anjabee

Hi Diana~ so glad you got to drop in. Congrats on the new baby to be. ha That is always exciting. Bet mom is glad to have you around to help. It's been pretty slow around these parts so I don't know that you've missed much, but we've missed you! We are all working out in our yards and enjoying spring at last. Anyway, don't forget to let us know if it's going to be boy or girl!! ~Anj

Bookmark   May 17, 2007 at 11:49PM
Thank you for reporting this comment. Undo
luvstocraft

Hi Diana, Nice to hear from you again. Congrats on the new grandbaby. Enjoy your garden--sure wish I had room for one, love fresh picked veggies.

When you get time, you can glance through the gallery and read some of the posts to catch up on what you've missed.

Now that we've shown our prior projects, we get pretty slow here since none of us are doing that many projects.

Please join in with comments and your own projects as time permits. Would be nice to have you joining in again.

Luvs

Bookmark   May 18, 2007 at 1:28AM
More Discussions
A Few of My Things
I don't remember what I've posted but thought I'd share...
phonegirl
Easter Bunny Yard Art
Another bunny jumping over an egg. This one is 33x47...
anjabee
1970's-1980's decorative painting books?
Can someone help me please? I painted from some books...
springroz
Sharing a few Christmas items
Unfortunately no new Christmas painting this year,...
luvstocraft
Merry Christmas 2014
Hope you all have a very wonderful holiday with your...
anjabee
© 2015 Houzz Inc. Houzz® The new way to design your home™